Α FEW THINGS ABOUT ORFIUM
Τhere are already more than enough music platforms out there, but they don't all serve the same purposes. In order for an independent artist to create revenue, platforms like Spotify or iTunes require a contract with a record label, while at the same time SoundCloud doesn't offer any means of monetisation.
Thus we decided to build Orfium, a startup based in Malibu California US that focuses on indie artists, offering them the chance to create a revenue stream from anywhere in the world, skipping the middle-man. From simple in-app purchases up to sound-recording & composition rights, Orfium spawns a variety of channels through which an artist can benefit from, without hidden fees or paid subscriptions. We now have a range of different sub-products that an artist can utilize; One of them being www.orfium.com.
To put it simply: We provide value to indie music artists, while we solve big problems for the music industry.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A skilful and passionate Product Manager that will manage our B2B product line with software products that will be used by big corporations in the Music industry. We are looking for a Product Manager with startup mindset and analytical thinking skills to build agile teams of products, execute the product strategy effectively and report back with ideas and analyses that will improve our Product Strategy and Operations.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
You will be a part of a Design-driven, Agile Product Team and will:
- Drive a multi-disciplinary team of engineers to solve big problems in music industry with Big Data and AI characteristics.
- Analyze business requirements and prioritize tickets for the relevant teams.
- Monitor the performance of products.
- Collaborate with the Product Management and Design Team to build a Product Roadmap.
- Design and run experiments.
- Explore opportunities for new products and new business models.
- Proven product management experience, or relevant knowledge.
- Proven knowledge of the Lean methodology.
- Proven knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Passion for innovation and impact.
- Good design perception.
- Strong written and verbal Greek and English communication skills.
- Love for music.
- An academic background in computer science, or proven programming skills.
- Previous experience with startups.
- Experience on Big Data projects or products.
- MBA or Master in Business.
- Knowledge on Accounting or/and Finance.
- You'll get to work into one of the up-and-coming tech companies in the music industry.
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity to work remotely some days every month.
- 40-hour work week.
- Competitive salary.
- Private Insurance.
- Stock options plan.
- Laid-back environment, seconds away from the Cholargos metro station.
- Latest tech equipment.
- Free snacks, coffee, tea, etc.
- Paid monthly card for public transport.
- Paid participation in conferences.